Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hugs Hugs Hugs

I loved the sassy inspiration photo from the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge. I decided to follow the color pattern of the picture and use sentiments from the Simply Said set. This gorgeous ribbon is from American Crafts. I did a fake bow by wrapping the card front once, and then making a loop which I squished down and added gems onto. I am also playing with the CAS-ual Fridays challenge to use colors on the opposite of the color wheel. And while I'm at it, the Ribbon Carousel Challenge to use bright colors. :)


4 comments:

  1. Love this - whoever gets it will feel very special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It's so happy and fun :) Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this!!
    Thanks for playing at the Ribbon Carousel & CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome design! Love it.
    Thanks so much for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays this week:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.