Friday, April 20, 2012

Lusciously Unscripted


Another day, another sketch challenge :) This time for Unscripted Sketches. Sketch challenges are my favorite. You know, besides color challenges and tool challenges and technique challenges and... Hee hee. A good sketch can get you most of the way to a pretty card, every time. Here I've used Hello Luscious Basic Grey paper with the Luscious stamp set by Basic Grey and Hero Arts. I embossed the flower in that gorgeous blue shade and rounded a couple corners.

I hope you're having a good weekend. We're going to the semi-annual family reunion for my husband's father's family. Fun shall be had by all. Take care!


4 comments:

  1. What a lovely and LUSCIOUS card! Love the patterns and color and my favorite part is the flower that is the feature. So beautiful!!! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Unscripted Sketches : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bold dogwood blossom and your lovely color choices...thanks for joining us at Unscripted Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card... Love that flower!Thanks for joining us at Unscripted Sketches..
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right about sketch challenges. They are my favorite starting point! Fun combination of patterned paper in the stripes, looks good!
    Thanks for joining us at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.