Friday, April 6, 2012

Make It Monday

I'm playing along with the Make It Monday challenge for generational stamping. It's a lot like stamping off, but you stamp on and then stamp again. For example, I stamped the second flying saucer thing in the row, then immediately stamped again the one to its left without reinking. It's a fun technique. I stamped the purple splash thing five times, some of which you can see better, of course. There is some of the purple and pink behind the "Just for the fun of it" stamp, which is from Hero Arts. All other stamps are from the Grunge Me collection.

This is also for the All Sorts Photo Inspiration Photo Challenge. Debs made a photo montage with all sorts of yummy photos (many of them are cake!). I chose to focus on the bright colors, like in the bottom left and middle right. This is a new challenge for me. I hope to play along again. Here's the photo:



Thanks for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.