Saturday, April 28, 2012

Moxie Butterflies

If you're here because of my Fidelia's Sister's article about foster parenting and pastoring, thank you. There's more info here.


I used a little bit of the rock and roll technique here to make my butterflies and dragonflies. I think it worked better with the similar colors than the blue and green, but I still liked the effect. The images are from Taylored Expressions' Discover Your Wings set, and I'm playing along with the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger.

Here's the inspiration photo. Thanks for coming by!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kerry! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.