Monday, April 16, 2012

Oh, My Happy

I love the My Happy set from Hero Arts. I've made at least a dozen cards with it. Here I'm sharing 2 cards made with different parts of the set. See how flexible it is? :) I made the first card using a little bit of masking so as to make sure the front of the chevron was at each corner. The patterned circle is a separate stamp from the heart, but they fit together perfectly, right? The ink here is faded brick distress ink.

This shiny card (I don't know why it's so shiny) features the woodgrain circle from the set, which I stamped on kraft using fine linen distress ink. Very subtle. The bird on the branch was stamped with some green Memento ink, and I of course used a little twine to finish 'er off. I rounded one corner for a little interest.

I'm going to play hooky this afternoon and see the Hunger Games. I devoured the books and am eager to see how it translates to the screen. Have you seen it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.