Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Papertrey Blog Hop


I'm playing along with PaperTrey Ink Blog Hop. There was a pretty picture for inspiration, which is below. I chose to focus on the colors, the softness of the image and the patterns. I used both the Simply Stationary set and Grunge Me. I stamped the Grunge Me in an uneven line because, well, it's Grunge Me :) The heart is from Hero Arts. I didn't have exactly the right thing, which I take as a sign I need more stamps, right? hee hee. 
We were on vacation this week. Here's a few pictures of my handsome hubby and fantastic children in Madison, WI. The boy in the hotel room, telling a story.

 My in-laws bought the girl her first trike. It's the smallest one they had in the store, set to the smallest setting. She is teeny!
 At the Children's Museum:

 She immediately strips every doll of their clothes. We don't know why :)

Here's the inspiration photo:



5 comments:

  1. Love that you stamped your card, so pretty . Adorable pictures of your children. My daughter just took her kids to the children's Museum in Ca. for a birthday party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo very pretty!!! I love all the jewels!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I love your stamped borders and the scattering of jewels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your clean and simple style card. Looks like you had a great family time at the museum. Precious times.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.