Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Retro Sketches



Welcome to Sketch Week on the Blog. That is, I'm planning to join in with sketch challenges this week. I just thought I'd make it sound fancier and more organized than I really am. I need all the help I can after my 2 year old has turned nocturnal and has been awake for a number of hours each night just wanting to hang out. Yeesh. Back to the main point.

This neat sketch is from Retro Sketches. I found them from Lynn Mangan, whose cards I adore. She's their designer this week. I used two Hero Arts Digikits to make the silhouette and the frame. The frame is a freebie in the silhouette kit, FYI. I had already bought both kits before I found that out, so watch for more frames in upcoming cards :) The sentiment is from the Hero Arts Everyday Sentiments set. It's definitely one I use every week. The paper is Hello Luscious from Basic Grey. How much fun is that name? A few clear gems finish it off. Thanks so much for coming by. I appreciate it very much.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your card Kerry! The image and paper go so well together! Thank you so much for joining us at RetroSketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that frame & silhouette! Gorgeous card. :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at RetroSketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.