Thursday, April 5, 2012

Tuesday Moxie Throwdown



When I saw this week's Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger, I was captivated. I love the contrast of the clean white with the blue. I embossed my background, like the embossed look of the package. I also used blue for my bird. This will be a "Happy Bird-day" card or perhaps "Hey chickie". I threaded some twine through the loops in my border punch and gave it a little bow. :)


I am also playing along with the Tuesday Throwdown challenge to make a card with pastels, and the Simon Says challenge to use your favorite tool. Border punch? Yep, definitely a favorite.

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card; I just love the embossing folder you used here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the cute embossing!! Adds a touch of whismy to the card :0) TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, Kerry! I love your embossed birds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty embossing and all the white make a very lovely card!! Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kerry! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.