Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Dream a New Dream


I'm playing with the Play Date Cafe color splash challenge to use black and white and splash of mustard yellow. I broke out my new Hero Arts Bold Pop Designs set, which comes with matching die cuts. It was a bit of a splurge, and I'm happy I went ahead and used it. It is really nice to stamp, and then cut out without having to worry about the delicate parts. The sentiment is from Verve's Words of Wisdom set. I've used about half of it, and they are all great. Perhaps a week of cards with the set? Thank you for the visit.


3 comments:

  1. Kerry, this HA butterfly looks FAB with the Verve sentiment! Great CAS card.

    Thanks so much for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love that Verve set...you are creating such beautiful cards with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card, Kerry! Love the sentiment you chose for this design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.