Monday, May 21, 2012

One Layer Mini

The One Layer Wednesday challenge this week was to make an image that is 2 inches by 2 inches. I was inspired by several of the others playing along who didn't use squares as their images. I used one of my Spellbinders labels, #11 I think, to make a mask which I worked within. I stamped this great leaf within the cut out die cut. It kind of ended up with a weird leaf on the right side. Oh well. The sentiment is from that awesome set from Verve Words of Wisdom. I threw in some silver balls to hopefully tie it together. I liked this challenge. I kept thinking of ideas, and had to remind myself that it had to be one layer. :)             

Thanking you for taking time to visit me today. 

5 comments:

  1. I'm with you Kerry. This challenge has stuck with me! I love what you did. Thinking I need to have another go too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice job Kerry arranging your image and sentiment within the boundaries. The silver balls are a nice touch.
    Heather T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, I love the way you didn't enclose your design it works really well, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its so nice to see the challenge without the 2x2 frame actually on show! beautifully simple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous one layer card! I never think to use one of my dies to make a mask! Duh! Great job on this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.