Saturday, May 12, 2012

Scramble

I had been planning to make cards all week, but didn't quite make it up to my craft room, aka the table in the corner in our bedroom. I think it was probably that my internet connection was wonky, and who really wants to make cards if they can't watch reruns of Supernatural or Sons of Anarchy on Netflix? I mean, really.

But, I played along with the 90 Minute Scramble on the Hero Arts Flickr page today. The challenge was to make a card in 90 minutes for yourself, using something you like, versus all those cards we make for others. I used kraft as my base, because I love it. I threw a little hot pink in for colors in between the kraft and fudge stock.  The stamp set here is My Happy from Hero Arts, and I broke out some new seam binding from the Ribbon Carousel. A few paper flowers, and all done. Love, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.