Sunday, May 13, 2012

Smooches

This is my second post for today, thanks to my sweet husband who watched the kiddos while I crafted for a couple hours this afternoon.


I'm playing along with the Paper Smooches challenge, and the Lawnscaping Challenge. PS had an inspiration photo. I drew on the pattern of the sunbeam, and the sun itself. I used images from the Eco-Friendly set. I'm kind of obsessed with zigzags and chevrons and thought they would be a fun background. Lawnscaping called for a clean and simple card. I hope this fits the bill. Thanks for coming by!




5 comments:

  1. Wow, great card. I love the colors you've used
    Thanks for playing with our CAS challenge at Lawnscaping this week
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, super cute! Love that chevron backdrop! CUTE CUTE CUTE! Thanks so much for joining us at Lawnscaping!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful design for the inspiration photo! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute. Love the chevron and that color palette. Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card, Kerry! Love the pairing of the stamps and background! The added twines are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.