Friday, May 4, 2012

Thanks Alicia and Mel

 
A few weeks ago Alicia posted this sweet sentiment digi on her page as part of the Play Date Cafe challenge. Cute!! I printed it onto some digi paper from Mel. The hardest part about digi for me is remembering what I have and using different things together, like I did here. I'd welcome your suggestions about organizing digi images.

I die cut the flower from blue vellum, and border punched the side. That's fast becoming one of my favorite techniques, which I first saw on Kim's blog. Love those Paper Smooches!

My parents are coming this weekend to visit with my niece and should be here any time. Yippee!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh thank you so much for sharing this with me! It totally put a gigantic smile on my face this morning. And it's beautiful too! I love how you worked it into that digi paper. And blue vellum, brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.