Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Amazing

I am playing along with the Play Date Cafe color challenge and CASE Study challenge. I straight up case-d the layout from Joy. I love her stuff. The flower is a die cut from K and Company which I got for a steal. For a steal, not "I stole". Hahaha. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches. I'm also entering this in the Young Crafter Unite challenge to use a flower image.

I appreciate very much your visit. I tell people all the time that cardmaking is one of the nicest obsessions hobbies because fellow cardmakers are so kind and encouraging. 




4 comments:

  1. Super lovely colours, I also like the stamps, they look like crochet patterns! Thank you for joining us at CASE Study this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL cards! LOVE your butterfly on the second one! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a gorgeous die cut and the sentiment is great. Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards =) Thanks for joining our YCU challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.