Friday, June 22, 2012

Card, Kids, Soap

A quick post today. Thanks for coming to visit - it's been insane around here. It's starting to calm down, but it'll probably get crazier before it gets less crazy. But in the meantime, I made some stuff. Like this card using a Hero Arts set and Ribbon from the Ribbon Carousel.
We had a party for our girl, which ended up involving our water table (it's a kids' toy), sand and some disgusting children. Before returning them to their parents, we gave all 5 of them a bath. It was super fun, and my boy keeps asking when people can come take a bath with him again.

And I made this crazy soap. It was supposed to look totally different, but I really like how it turned out. There were several disasters in its creation, but it is good soap and smells awesome. Now to impatiently wait 4 weeks to use it! 

What are you up to this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.