Friday, June 8, 2012

Sending Smiles

I have gone crazy for Lawn Fawn. In the past month I've bought, thanks to a massive Archiver's sale, four sets of their stamps. Whoops, um, husband, I mean, I bought one of their stamps. Hee hee. Anyway, the sentiment here is from LF, the paper is Basic Grey and the base cardstock is Papertrey Inc. I started the card with a PTI sketch for their Make it Monday challenge and their cardstock, and went from there. I freehand cut the patterned paper, which you could probably tell :) The Lawnscaping challenge is for patterned paper.


In soap related news, I flipped the cherry blossom castile soap last night. It's half-way through curing and smells amazing. Thanks for coming by!



6 comments:

  1. Love the map papers with the image and sentiment! So fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, love this card!! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card!
    Love the map papers!
    Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card sketch! I love those papers. Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and congrats on your new Lawn Fawn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Love your layout and how you layered your papers on the card! The paper goes perfectly with the sentiment! So glad you played along with us at Lawnscaping!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.