Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sweet Retro

FYI, This is post #2 today.

Check out this great sketch from RetroSketches. I paired it with some Echo Park paper and a sentiment from Technique Tuesday. I love how sweet this card turned out. I saved this sketch to use again. I cut my loopy square (I cannot think of good descriptive words this week!) with a Nestabilities die cut. The Ribbon is seam binding from the Ribbon Carousel. They have weekly challenges with a random winner - you should check it out.

I am also entering this at the CAS-ual Fridays challenge to use polka dots. The background paper has sweet pink on pink dots. 

Have a good one!


6 comments:

  1. Kerry, this is beautiful. Love the soft, feminine papers you choose. Gorgeous take on both challenges. So glad you could play along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty combination of papers, Kerry! LOVE that sentiment, too. Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty! I love the combination of patterns you chose-great job!! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on these challenges. That Echo Park paper is so so pretty! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ack! Kerry! I love this! Love! Thanks for playing along at RetroSketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.