Thursday, July 19, 2012

Inspired by Lucy

I am playing along with the A Blog Named Hero challenge to be inspired by a Hero Artist. While each of the ladies is amazing, I find myself gravitating towards Lucy Abrams' style. I wanted to use some digital images, but my computer nuked itself and is off being fixed for the week. So, traditional stamps, ink and paper it is. I used pink and kraft and some seam binding - samples in her cardmaking. The stamp is the awesome dogwood. It's such a lovely stamp that I use over and over.

This was a fun challenge. Thanks A Blog Named Hero!

3 comments:

  1. Totally see Lucy's style coming through this...love the gorgeous dogwood!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy's style is so sweet and simple and so is this card! I love how you let that gorgeous dogwood be the star of the show, fabulous card Kerry :)Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i find myself using that dogwood stamp very often too. doesn't hurt that i'm in knoxville - an area known for dogwoods! :-) nicely done!

    Visiting from ABNH Challenge
    xo, Kristina
    Come by and visit sometime!
    www.pearlgateway.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.