Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Retro Crate Paper

I have been cleaning out my craft area in preparation for our move in a couple weeks and came across this Crate Paper that I love. I had bought it in the fancy version at Archiver's, and then it was at Hobby Lobby! Anyway, I've got a few sheets of each design, so you'll see more of it this week :) I'm playing along with the Retro Sketches challenge. This one stumped me a little, which I appreciate. It's good to get the melon muscle (as my friend's grandma calls it) moving. Thanks for coming by!



2 comments:

  1. Cool papers Kerry! Glad you didn't let this one stump you! :) Thanks for playing along in this week's RetroSketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kerry! Thanks so much for your visit and also for playing along with us at RetroSketches - you're card is so sweet! I loves the papers and those pretty flowers! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.