Monday, July 30, 2012

Runway Babies

Congrats to Cristina and Sarah on their new babies! Two of the ladies who design for the Runway Inspired Challenge welcomed little ones recently, and the challenge at RIC is to make baby cards. I made a boy and a girl card.

This card uses a stamp from Hero Arts and my handwriting. I couldn't find my baby stamp... :) I stamped onto pink grid paper and then cut it out. I wanted to do one neutral color with pops of color like the girl's jacket.
This card uses some Echo Park paper. I stamped the onesie onto some brown flecked paper to give it some texture, and did some more handwriting. I used the stars to mimic the pattern on the boy's jacket. How cute are those babies?!




1 comment:

  1. 2 very cute cards :) Thanks so much for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge Baby Shower! The random winners will be announced on the RIC blog soon. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.