Friday, August 24, 2012

Ginger and Lavender

Two soaps to share today. It's been a good soaping week. The first is a Ginger-Lime blend. The soap swirled on its own, which is kind of awesome. It smells bright and fresh. 


And this retro look has a black amber and lavender fragrance. It's kind of sultry and very pleasant. With both of these soaps, the swirling pattern produces different patterns with each slice, which makes cutting the soap pretty fun. They will both be done around September 17th. Man, I hate to wait!


To Sharon, who so kindly asked if I would ever be selling to the public, thank you! I hope to get some things squared away before the end of the year to be able to do so. If you would like to send me your email, I'd be glad to send you an email when I do so. Or you can "follow the blog", and I'll let everyone know when I'm good to go with insurance and boring things like that. I really appreciate the question! Thanks.

Have a good weekend! We're having a tent revival at my church tomorrow and Sunday and my parents are coming into town tonight. Better go vacuum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.