Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Turkish Mocha

Last week I had a super soapy day. I was dealing with some work stress, which I sublimated into soap making. Sounds like a healthy outlet :) I made 5 batches of soap, many of which I split into smaller batches so I could test the Fall Fragrance Sampler I got from Bramble Berry. Some of the batches are still waiting to be cut, but here is one the soaps that turned out great.



The swirl pattern is just lovely, isn't it? This fragrance smells great, almost buttery, which is high praise from the wife of a Wisconsonite. I'll have more to show you this week, and some cards :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these are YUMMY, Kerry! I love the sidebar photo of R. Gosling--making soap in the woods sounds so....FUN and EXCITING!! Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.