Thursday, October 25, 2012

PaperTrey Blog Hop


I'm excited to be playing along with PaperTrey's blog hop this month. It seems that I do not have any holiday stamps from PTI, so I had to make due with some PTI cardstock and one regular PTI stamp. I'm sure this is a sign that I need to buy more stamps :)

For this little tag I used a sentiment from Ali Edwards. The whole set is sentiments, a bunch of great mixed fonts of different sizes for all the winter holidays. The little bird is from the Grunge Me set from PTI.

For the card I used more PTI cardstock (which is a great weight- totally strong enough for a card base but not too thick for additional pieces on top). The little reindeer is Hero Arts, and has some stickles on it. I hardly ever use stickles, but this seemed to be just the right color for the palette.


Please forgive my terrible pictures. It's after dark here and I couldn't get the mix right. Ah, technology.

But we're not all technology here. My 4 year old was looking to play with our leaf pile and bought my challenge to "make one pile out of the two piles". He shoveled all the leaves from one pile into the other, and then he hid in the pile. This went on for almost an hour! Kids are so great. Here he is.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

The color palettes were:


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card and tag , Kerry. Photos of our cards can be so hard sometimes. Love the bling on the reindeer. Cute picture of the little one in the pile of leaves, I almost couldn't find him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sentiment stamp! Thanks for telling where to find it. Your card is adorable. Taking the pix is the worst part of blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.