Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thanks


I adore this stamp from Paper Smooches. I remember seeing it in a Paper Crafts Magazine card a few years ago and coveting it for way too long before I gave in and ordered it. It comes with a bunch of other great sentiments. I stamped it in black, and then lined it with my white gel pen for a little definition.

I was inspired by the Retro Sketches sketch. I wanted to use strips of paper, but came across this Authentique paper I've been holding on to (why do we hoard paper when we should use it so others can love it too? :)) I need to send some thank yous for my last day at work, and this will be just right for one of the guys. I'm playing along with a Paper Smooches contest!

Thanks for coming by!


1 comment:

  1. I'm a paper hoarder too...maybe we need to start paper hoarders anonymous! :) I love that PS stamp..so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.