Thursday, November 8, 2012

With Sympathy

I started with the sketch from JUGS for this sympathy card. I used some letterpress paper I bought a while ago, which gives the white piece a thick, classy look. The leaf cluster is from Hero Arts, and the sentiment is Paper Smooches. I punched the edge with a Fiskars punch and added a little twine. Let me know if you need more product details - I'm happy to check, but forgot to leave myself a note with the card itself. Thanks for coming by.

I'm also entering this at Simon Says Stamp's challenge for Sympathy cards.

3 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous CAS creation--the textures are amazing and I LOVE the twine anchor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous...the leaves are perfect for a sympathy card. Thanks so much for playing with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really beautiful. I love the font for "sympathy" - the "p" and "a" are so visually compelling.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.