Saturday, December 15, 2012

Smiles across the Miles


I used the sketch from Paper Smooches to get myself started on this card. I have had this gorgeous recycled sari silk yard sitting around for far too long. I used some tiny staples to keep it in place. ANy suggestions for how to adhere something thick like yarn?

The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn, and the cutie hearts are from the Paper Smooches Swanky Snowdudes set that I believe came out last year. I got it last year, anyway. I love the sentiment set from Lawn Fawn, and am entering it in the Simon Says Stamps challenge to use some favorites. Thank you very much for coming by.


5 comments:

  1. cute card! love the fun ribbon!! thanks so much for playing along with the sketch challenge this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is awesome! I love how you used the silk yarn. I sometimes use tiny glue dots behind twine. I love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

    PS Loved all the pictures of what is going on with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER fun card! LOVE the use of that beautiful yarn! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!! Hope you will join in the fun this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and the yarn is a perfect touch! Thanks for playing along with us this week in the "What's Your Favorite" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.