Friday, January 25, 2013

Black Backgrounds


I am playing along with the Papertrey Ink blog hop. The challenge this month is to use a black background. I love the effect you can get from a black background. I thought this embossing powder would be a good complement to it. The flowers here are Beautiful Blooms II which I've been using all week. It's such a  lovely set.

Lesson learned: Grey does not photograph very well, at least when done by an amateur like me. Sorry about that. The sentiment is Hero Arts and comes in a great set of friendship sentiments that I don't use nearly enough. The design is from Retro Sketches which in accidentally rotated, sort of. Thanks for coming by!





4 comments:

  1. I love how you used the sketch for your card-- very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the green against the black and I think black cards are impossible to photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bright green flowers really pop against the black.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.