Thursday, January 10, 2013

Hey Buddy

I made this simple little card for the Just Us Girls sketch challenge. I thought it would be fun to make a kids card with the new stickers from Paper Studio. They were just so shiny they beckoned to me. I swear, being pregnant makes my taste in all things a little bit different. Anyway, here it is:

And the sketch:
The sentiment is from Paper Smooches. Do you have any funny "My taste in this (non-food thing) changed when I was pregnant" stories to share?


2 comments:

  1. This card is so cute! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute baby card! Congrats on the pregnancy :) Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.