Friday, January 11, 2013

She decided to let her hair down


I have had this Christy Tomlinson paper for far too long without using it, and when the Paper Smooches inspiration picture called for something Vintage, I was glad to use two of the designs from the pack (which I have in the 6x6 size). I wanted to be sure to include some typeface as well as red, white and kraft. My card base is cream. 
I also used the bird and heart from the Swanky Snowdudes set. I was inspired by the sketch from RetroSketches. Thanks for your visit. 




2 comments:

  1. Great take on both challenges! I'm loving the little strip of PS stamps :) And that text background is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card...I would love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!
    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/01/52-card-pickup-22.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.