Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday


I was inspired by the Paper Trey Ink Make it Monday challenge video. Dawn gave several suggestions for how to give or send cards with oversized embellishments, including ideas for getting them through the mail. I needed a card for my grandma, so I went that route. I am using a new-to-me set, Beautiful Blooms II, which I hope you won't get sick of, as I'm using it for the next couple of days of cards. I simply stamped the envelope. I didn't address it first, but I'm sure you can imagine what it would look like with addresses :) The embellishment is from Prima and has a pearl in the middle.

This sketch comes from Paper Smooches, as does the sentiment. I love PS sentiments. And the colors come from the Play Date Cafe. Thank you for visiting!




3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful TU card--LOVE that flower and that dark purple cardstock! FAB take on last week's sketch! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

    Hope you will join in the fun again this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card! great embellishment and fun stamps! thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty stamping, love the flowers! Thank you for playing along with The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.